Aha! This is, I think, the third time I’ve got the Liebster Award. I previously completed the award on my old blog which was nkaywong.blogspot.com, which I have now shut down because I wanted to start over again, and that blog was from when I was in year 9 and 10…which was well, a good few years ago! It feels fabulous to be nominated as it means that other people are actually reading my blog, which feels really encouraging and just fab. I was nominated by the beautiful Clare from Clare’s Beauty Blog aka clurrrrr.wordpress.com.
- You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
- You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
- You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
1. What’s your favorite film you have watched recently?
- My favorite movie must have been Drew Barrymore’s Cinderella Story. It just seemed more traditional, and cute!
2. Whats your guilty pleasure?
- My guilty pleasure would have to be researching. I love going online and researching all about different things! I love it. I like feeding myself information, and I like researching different stuff about life…and beauty…
3. If you had to live without make up or hair products which one would you choose?
- I’d probably have to live without make up. I love my hair products! It’s addictive really…
4. Being inside when it’s raining or being outside when it’s sunny?
- I changed rooms and moved to the loft so whenever it’s really hot, I get really annoyed because I feel like it’s in a sauna. I do love the great outdoors…and I like the rain…so I guess I like being outside when it’s sunny. But then again, I’d hate to be outside when its raining…uhm, I’m confusing myself.
5. Who is your icon?
- I’m not really sure if I have an icon…maybe a few movie stars who are really dedicated to volunteering.
6. Who is your favorite blogger?
- I think I prefer vloggers because sometimes they do little videos that just make your day turn around, and you’d just watch it for a few minutes, and you would just want to smile for a bit! I like bbloggers such as Fleur De Force because she also does vlogs…I’m still watching that Christmas vlog which was epic…
7. What made you start your blog?
- I started my blog so it could act as a get-away from life…well, that sounds rational and weird. I started writing this blog online so that I could truthfully blog about different aspects of life and beauty. I blog about beauty on this blog enngigi.wordpress.com and my life on theperfectdilemma.wordpress.com.
8. Favourite TV show?
- My favourite TV show would definitely have to be Person of Interest. I like all the actors!
9. What is your favourite Eyeshadow Palatte?
- I don’t really have a favourite Eyeshadow Palette…I use a few loose eyeshadow things from Laura Mercier, and any that I get given in the form of freebies…but other than that, eyeshadow isn’t something I enjoy buying because I get so confused because they all look so pretty!
10. Straight or curly hair?
- Straight – I’ve always had straight hair, and I don’t think I have the skill in terms of hair drying to manage curly hair! I do love curling my hair though…
11. Facebook or Twitter?
- Definitely Twitter. Twitter just links everyone together, and it’s easier to use Twitter when you’re out and about.
- On Yee from kaledioscopexhearts, http://kaleidoscopexhearts.blogspot.co.uk/
- Laura from bitofeverything, http://www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk/
- Rebecca Elizabeth from English Prepster, http://englishprepster.blogspot.co.uk/
- Kelly from Beauty and the Nails, http://www.beautynthenails.com/
- Everyday concepts, http://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/
- Tashpantz, http://tashpantz.blogspot.co.uk/
- Alex from http://abfunkyjungle.blogspot.co.uk/
- Shannon, http://www.beautythink.org/
- Caroline from http://seekingellejay.blogspot.co.uk/
- Zoe from http://www.runawaytoparis.blogspot.co.uk/
- Stephanie from http://stephaniejayne-xo.blogspot.co.uk/
ELEVEN QUESTIONS FOR THE BLOGGERS I HAVE NOMINATED
- What would be your ideal weekend get-away?
- The Body Shop or Boots UK?
- What is one thing you can’t live without?
- What is the latest beauty product you have tried?
- Who is your favorite blogger?
- Cupcakes or sunshine?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your favourite nail varnish/polish?
- Countryside or the City?
- Do you own a jar of lucky stars?
- If you were stuck on a deserted island, who would you take with you?
Hope that you all enjoyed reading this blog post! Follow clurrrrr.wordpress.com and subscribe to her to keep updated with all there is to know about beauty!
All the best,