So basically over the past couple of days, I’ve been working, babysitting and doing errands ALL the time. It was so tiring so I never really had the time to be able to blog about some of my new beauty bargains and …everything else that is going on with my life.
IT’S MY FIRST AUGUST BLOG POST + saying byebye to July!
And well, I decided I’d do a quick summary of my summer so far just to keep you all in the loop before I go all out and post all my product reviews! (May link them here!)
Summary of my life last week:
- Westfield London – to watch a movie and EAT LOADS AND LOADS OF FOOD…!
- Central/Hyde Park – where I bought loads of Revlon Colorstay Moisture Lip Stain, and four bottles of the Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish – which are awesome! Check out my other blog posts for my full product reviews!
- Working for an events firm
- Babysitting my little cousins
- Running errands for the family
- Teaching piano
- A day out to surprise my Dad at work with my little cousins
- The trip to Iceland…(Rah, I mean the supermarket)
- Selling nearly everything I own on eBay
At the moment, all I can say is that I’m having a really yummy yoghurt! (This is breakfast…because I couldn’t be bothered to go out and buy some butter for my bread…and bread on its own is pretty boring…zzzzz)
I’ll be watching some more movies this week with my friends so I might even do a few movie reviews! Has anyone got any interesting films they would absolutely recommend watching? I prefer comedy, but action? Sure!
Follow my blog on Bloglovin’: www.bloglovin.com/enngigi
Hope you are all having an awesome Summer!
*Originally posted on theperfectdilemma.wordpress.com*
As part of my move to merge and decompartmentalize my blogs and websites, this post above has been re-published onto enngigi.wordpress.com. This blog post was originally published on the 5th August 2014.